Axol Therapy Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Axol Therapy?
A: Axol Therapy utilizes a proven technology for men that improves sexual performance and keeps the penis healthy.
Q: How does it work?
A: Axol Therapy works by using unfocused extracorporeal shock waves or “softwaves” to open existing blood vessels in the penis, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels, and eliminate micro-plaque. The typical result is increased blood in the penis resulting in stronger, harder, and more sustainable erections.
Q: What are the benefits?
- Enhances Erections
- Improves Sexual Performance
- Increases Sensation in the Penis
- More Spontaneous Erections
- Better Orgasms
Q: How long do the effects last?
A: Axol Therapy effects have been shown to last 2- 3 years.
Q: Is this new?
A: This therapy has been used in Europe for more than 15 years with great success.
Q: Are there side effects?
A: There are little or no known side effects.
Q: Is there clinical research?
A: There have been multiple studies that verify the effectiveness of the shock wave treatment used in Axol Therapy.
Q: How many treatments are required?
A: Most treatment plans only require 6 treatments. We also have a preventative maintenance and performance program to maintain results and optimize performance.
Q: What is the difference between Axol Therapy and Viagra, Cialis or other ED Medications?
A: With Axol Therapy there are no expensive prescriptions to remember to refill, or pills to remember to take. There are none of the harmful side effects with the Axol Therapy treatment as there are with oral ED drugs. Axol Therapy can be used for men who cannot take oral ED medications, such as men with heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure. Also, Axol Therapy can be used to treat Peyronie’s Disease, which Viagra and other oral ED drugs cannot.
Q: What are the advantages of Axol Therapy over other “Male Enhancement” procedures?
A: Unlike other “Male Enhancement” procedures, Axol Therapy:
- Is drug and surgery-free
- Is completely non-invasive, and has little or no known side effects
- Is a simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking only 20 to 30 minutes
- Provides long-lasting results with no downtime
- The Axol Therapy protocol addresses the root cause of ED – poor blood flow.
Q: Who can benefit from Axol Therapy?
- Men with Erectile Dysfunction. Axol Therapy has proven to be a safe and effective alternative treatment to Viagra and other oral ED medications. In fact, Axol Therapy has proven to enhance sexual performance, with none of the harmful side effects!
- Men with Peyronie’s Disease. Axol Therapy has been shown to be a drug-free, surgery-free way to breakdown the scar tissue and reduce the curvature of the penis typical of Peyronie’s Disease.
- Men Seeking Male Enhancement. You do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition to benefit from Axol Therapy. If you want to perform your best and satisfy your lover like you may never have before, Axol Therapy can help!
Q: Is Axol Therapy only available for men with Erectile Dysfunction?
A: No, you do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition, to benefit from this treatment. Axol Therapy can help most men looking to optimize bedroom performance.
Want to learn more about Axol Therapy? Contact Colorado Urology today – 888-401-7149.