Information About Our Offices
The safety of our patients, physicians and staff are our utmost priority. Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, and for precautionary measures, we temporarily are consolidating several offices, effective Monday, March 23. In addition, appointments in our offices currently are limited to urgent/essential medical issues only.
We understand that this is an inconvenience for our patients and sincerely apologize for these unprecedented circumstances. We are committed to providing superior urologic care to our patients, friends, and neighbors in this area. We also are now offering our existing patients the safety, ease and convenience of Telehealth Video Visits.
The following offices ARE OPEN STARTING MONDAY, MARCH 23, and all of our providers will see patients in these three consolidated offices:
- Boulder: Anderson Medical Center, 4743 Arapahoe Ave., Suite 104, Boulder, CO 303-444-9000
- Golden: Red Rocks Medical Center, 400 Indiana St., Suite 300, Golden CO 80401; 303-985-2550
- Parker: Lincoln Medical Center, 11960 Lioness Way, Suite 210, Parker, CO 80134; 303-695-6106
The following offices ARE CLOSED TEMPORARILY until further notice, beginning Monday, March 23:
- Aurora: Medical Center of Aurora South Campus, 1411 Potomac St., Aurora, CO 80012
- Brighton: Platte Valley Medical Center, 1610 Prairie Center Pkwy., Medical Plaza Two, Suite 2230, Brighton, CO 80601
- Denver: Rose Medical Center, 4700 Hale Pkwy., Suite 340, Denver, CO 80220
- Evergreen: Arapahoe Peak Health Center, 32135 Castle Ct., Suite 101, Evergreen, CO 80439
- Lafayette: Community Physicians Pavilion, 300 Exempla Cr., Suite 250, Lafayette, CO 80026
- Longmont: Longmont United Medical Building, 2030 Mountain View Ave., Suite 420, Longmont,CO 80501
- Louisville: Avista One Medical Plaza, 90 Health Park Dr., Suite 340, Louisville, CO 80027
- Westminster: St. Anthony N. Health Campus, 500 W. 144 th Ave., Bldg. 2, Suite 220, Westminster, CO 80023
- Wheat Ridge: Lutheran Hospital Campus, 3455 N. Lutheran Pkwy., Bldg. 7, Suite 201, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Social Distancing Policy
Due to our compliance with CDC released Social Distancing policies, we are asking patients to limit the number of people who accompany them to our offices for their appointment to one (1) individual unless absolutely necessary.
Children Under the Age of 18
Children under the age of 18, unless they are patients, are not permitted to accompany patients in Colorado Urology offices.
More Important Information
Appointments & Information
*If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Please provide your email address and phone number and a Colorado Urology representative will contact you shortly to assist with your question or issue.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.