Information About Our Offices
The safety of our patients, physicians, and staff is our utmost priority. We are committed to providing superior urologic care to our patients, friends, and neighbors in this area. We also are offering our existing patients the safety, ease, and convenience of Telehealth appointments.
Our Offices Are OPEN:
- Aurora: Medical Center of Aurora South Campus, 1411 Potomac St., Aurora, CO 80012; 303-695-6106
- Boulder: Anderson Medical Center, 4743 Arapahoe Ave., Suite 104, Boulder, CO 80303; 303-444-9000
- Brighton: Platte Valley Medical Center, 1610 Prairie Center Pkwy., Medical Plaza Two, Suite 2230, Brighton, CO 80601; 720-227-0977
- Evergreen: Arapahoe Peak Health Center, 32135 Castle Ct., Suite 101, Evergreen, CO 80439 (open July 2)
- Golden: Red Rocks Medical Center, 400 Indiana St., Suite 300, Golden CO 80401; 303-985-2550
- Lafayette: Community Physicians Pavilion, 300 Exempla Cr., Suite 250, Lafayette, CO 80026; 720-536-3011
- Longmont: Longmont United Medical Building, 2030 Mountain View Ave., Suite 420, Longmont, CO 80501; 303-776-9400
- Louisville: Avista One Medical Plaza, 90 Health Park Dr., Suite 340, Louisville, CO 80027; 303-666-4343
- Parker: Lincoln Medical Center, 11960 Lioness Way, Suite 210, Parker, CO 80134; 303-695-6106
- Westminster: St. Anthony N. Health Campus, 500 W. 144th Ave., Bldg. 2, Suite 220, Westminster, CO 80023; 720-227-0977
- Wheat Ridge: Lutheran Hospital Campus, 3455 N. Lutheran Pkwy., Bldg. 7, Suite 201, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033; 303-985-2550
Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases, patients may not have any visitors accompany them to an office visit or a local procedure unless absolutely necessary for mobility support or to assure understanding of their condition or disease. Visitors must wait in their cars until the appointment is completed.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Children under the age of 18, unless they are patients, are not permitted to accompany patients in Colorado Urology offices.
Masks are mandatory in our offices and surgical centers. Patients are required to wear a mask (with no vents), during their entire visit at all times, including when alone in an exam room.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND ADHERENCE TO THESE IMPORTANT SAFETY MEASURES!
Appointments & Information
*If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Please provide your email address and phone number and a Colorado Urology representative will contact you shortly to assist with your question or issue.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.