Colorado Urology – A “Best Place to Work”
At Colorado Urology, we’re passionate about delivering superior patient care, clinical innovation and excellence, and work-life balance. When you become a part of the Colorado Urology team, you become a part of a family.
Our Unique Culture
Many of our employees say that working at Colorado Urology is more than just a job; it’s like being a part of an extended family. We foster a unique, close-knit culture at Colorado Urology, one that puts patients and people first.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why our employees repeatedly choose us a Top Workplace:
- Our people make us the best – Colorado Urology is home to the nation’s leading urologists, fellowship-trained physicians, and surgeons. We have a stellar reputation for providing superior patient care.
- We offer true work/life balance. That means no weekends, no 12-hour nursing shifts, flexibility, and regular 8-hour work days.
- We focus on health and wellness in the workplace through a number of employee health programs.
- We are dedicated to giving back to the communities we serve through blood, food, and toy drives, community screenings, and outreach events throughout the year.
- We are committed to innovation with an eye for the future. We’re on the leading edge of clinical research, advanced technology, and groundbreaking treatments.
- We’re growing – nationally! We offer our employees many growth and career advancement opportunities. Colorado Urology is now a member of the United Urology Group. We’re more than 800 employees strong and growing – locally, and around the country.
Join Our Team
Are you ready to join our Colorado Urology family? Apply for a Job today!
What Our Employees Are Saying…
“Colorado Urology is an amazing place to work! There are so many opportunities to learn and grow within the company, and I have always felt encouraged to take advantage of them. I love being able to make a real difference in patient’s lives and find my work extremely fulfilling. It’s so much more than just a paycheck!”
“Colorado Urology is truly a place that is a pleasure to come to work because they treat their patients like family, and it really makes a difference.”
“Colorado Urology is more than just one of the best places to work; we are one big family and treat the patients like family, too. The staff are not just people you work with, but we all guide each other and help each other grow.”
Colorado Urology is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.